In this stand alone lesson I will show you a fun way to create a beautifully textured portrait. We will build up the layers in the face in an unorthodox way and then finetune the features towards the end. By doing this lesson you will learn how to work more intuitively and hopefuly how to let go of attachment to your portrait. This is a good lesson to take if you want to learn how to become more loose and to challenge your inner control freak by letting go of the need for perfection.
The lesson is filmed real time and is just under 50 minutes long.
Goals of this class:
- Creating a beautifully textured portrait
- Working intuitively and embracing happy accidents
- Learning how to have the confidence that you can adjust everything as you go
- Sturdy paper (like mixed media paper or if you also want to work in a journal, the Moleskine with the thick paper works well)
- Some ephemera of your choice
- Two colours of acrylic paint
- A brayer
- Gel Matte medium
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.