In this class we’ll create an expressive portrait in a way that you can fine tune your expression along the way. No brushes are involved in order to get surprising marks but you can absolutely bring in a brush when you want to. I will teach you how to add colour in a relaxing way. Are you ready for some mixed media fun?
You will also get a Fearless Art journaling bonus lesson with lots of techniques that will stimulate working intuitively so you will find your own story elements. Think collage, playing with inks and incorporating your thoughts into your page without them being legible in the end.
This class is suited for anyone who:
- wishes to create more freely
- is struggling with colour
- loves learning about mixed media techniques
- Sculpting a mixed media portrait, knowing that you can change anything you want at any time.
- Learning mixed media techniques that will help you to create with confidence.
- Playing and experimenting in a safe but creative way.
- Watercolour paper in any size you want to work on
- Stabilo All pencil (or anything watersoluble if you’d like to experiment further)
- Clear gesso (optional but be gentle with your paper if you omit)
- White gesso
- Indian ink (you can substitute this for black gesso or even paint)
- Two sponges (I’m using compressed sponges cut to size)
- Water spray bottle
- Soft pastels (I’m using a very pale green, yellow ochre, flesh tone, red, olive green and a pale violet)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.