Free start to finish video lesson

Yesterday I sent out my second newsletter which included the very first try out lesson I ever recorded. I was as nervous about sharing it with the world as I was when I recorded it last summer. It was far from perfect yet, but I thought it was still a very fun exercise to share with my subscribers. I decided that my inner critic could talk to the hand and I hit that send button before I could change my mind. And boy was my bravery worth it!

I was touched by the incredibly sweet reactions I received and and it meant so much to me that some of you even acted on it immediately. Viewing your versions of the painting made my heart tingle, there are no words to describe that feeling. Thank you so much for that.

Today I’m being brave again, sharing the lesson on my blog. I hope you’ll enjoy it!

9 Comments

1. Artistic- Touches on November 12, 2018 at 4:07 am

So wonderful seeing you work Jerney. Thanks for sharing and all your tips. Your a great artist and teacher!

• jerneymarisha on November 12, 2018 at 6:15 am

Thank you so much for your sweet reply, you just made my day! I’m glad you enjoyed my lesson. 🙂

2. Laura Edwards on November 13, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Awww, I missed yesterday’s lesson! Already saved today’s so that couldn’t happen. Love your art and would love to get some techniques that you use. Great job!

• jerneymarisha on November 13, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Thank you so much! ❤️ Don’t worry Laura, you didn’t miss a thing! This is the same lesson I sent to my e-mail list the day before. I hope you’ll have lots of fun with it!

• Laura Edwards on November 14, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Going to ATTEMPT it today!

3. Sharon Sieben on November 14, 2018 at 6:17 am

This is awesome. Can’t wait to give it a try. Thanks so much!!!

• jerneymarisha on November 14, 2018 at 7:28 am

You’re so welcome Sharon, I’m glad you liked the lesson. You may always tag me on fb if you want. I would love to see what you do with it. ❤️ Thank you for your sweet message!

4. Laura Edwards on December 6, 2018 at 4:25 am

I wish so badly I could win this course from you! I’d love to have more lessons from you, as I loved doing this free lesson! I posted to share and it SOLD immediately. I relate to your style of teaching. Wish I could share my finished painting

• jerneymarisha on December 6, 2018 at 6:08 am

Aww thank you so much Laura, your kind message means the world to me. 🙂 I’m still working on filming my course and your words of encouragement are incredibly uplifting!

Congratulations on your sale! I would love to see your painting. Could you tag me? <3